List of State Regulations and Amusement Safety Officials

When starting a jump center you’ll need to consider safety regulations. These regulations may be set on a city, county or state level. Most states have safety regulations that cover amusement rides and outdoor rental companies, however not all cities or states may have safety regulations specific to indoor jump centers. It’s your job to find out and make sure you adhere to these regulations.

Below you’ll find a list of State Amusement Ride Safety Agencies and Contacts. Be sure to contact the official in charge to get detailed information regarding safety regulation of indoor jump centers in your city or state as most of these agencies primarily deal with amusement parts or carnival rides. In some states regulation and inspections are done by your local city, not state.

If you find any information on this page outdated or inaccurate please let us know.


Jamey Durham

State Department of Health Injury Prevention Division
P.O. Box 303017

P: (334) 206-5634
F: (334) 206-5609

More Info

Updated: 8.13.2012


Al Nagel, Program Manager

Department of Labor Mechanical Inspection

3301 Eagle Street, Suite 302

Anchorage, AK 99503

(907) 269-4925

(907) 269-4632

Sec. As 05.20.070 & 8 AAC 78.290 Sec. 05.20.010 – 120 and 8 AAC 78.010-900 Compliance with Administrative Act

$1 million liability insurance policy required for both tramways and amusement rides. Minimum 10 days notification to Department before operation can begin

Performed by the Alaska Department of Labor


No agency or official with this jurisdiction on file.
Inspections by private agency or insurance company. Inspection of rides at State Fairs in Tucson and Phoenix.

Updated: 5.4.2012


Charles H. Ferguson

Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health
10421 W. Markham Little
Rock, AR 72205

P: (501) 682-9091
F: (501) 682-4532

Act No. 631 of the 1995 Arkansas General Assembly, Amusement Ride Law, Arkansas code Annotated 23-89-501 thru 23-89-518

Proof of Liability insurance and a current Safety Inspection by ADOL must be kept on site. The fee for inspection is on a graduated scale.

State inspections must be made at the time of set up. Notice must be given to the Arkansas Dept of Labor of the intent to operate an amusement ride and such notice must be given a minimum of four working days prior to the operation of the ride. The notice must be in writing and specify the location, date and time of intended operation. One million dollars liability insurance is required. Inspections include mobile rides, go-kart, bungee, water parks, inflatable, climbing walls, and fixed amusement sites. NAARSO certified Inspectors.

Updated: 8.13.2012


Nancy Medeiros, Senior Engineer
Department of Industrial Relations Division of Occupational Safety and Health

2424 Arden Way, Suite 340
Sacramento, CA 95825
(916) 263-3511

California Labor Code – Portable Amusement Rides – Part 8
and Permanent Amusement Rides – Part 8.1 Part 3 Chapter 4 – Aerial Passenger Tramways

AR – Operating permit expires March 1 of each year.
PT – Annual Operating Permit.

Aerial Passenger Tramways & Mobile rides inspected by the Occupational Safety & Health Division. Tramways are inspected twice a year. Mobile rides are inspected at least once a year. Permanent Ride inspections annualy by State and Qualified Safety Inspector [twice]. The Division does not inspect inflatables, dry slides and conveyances which operate directly on the ground. State inspection requirements for Bungee Jumping Operations. Bungee Jumping is considered an amusement and all sites are inspected.

Updated: 1.28.2012


Scott Narreau, Program Manager

The Division of Oil & Public Safety
Amusement Device Section
633 17th St. Suite 500
Denver, CO 80202

Scott Narreau – Program Manager
303.318.8495 (office)
303.809.9354 (cell)

Inflatable devices are exempt from State statute.

Colorado revised statute of 1973 8-1-107 1G; 8-1-140; 8-1-141; 8-1-101-2d
Registrations of rides are required by all owners of both fixed site and mobile rides. Registration is required for amusement parks or carnivals for the particular year.
Inspection performed by insurance company or private firm.

Updated: 1.27.2012


Department of Consumer Protection
165 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106-1630
Phone: (860) 713-6000

Updated: 7.11.2013


Randy Lee, Chief Deputy Fire Marshall

Office of State Fire Marshal

22705 Park Avenue Georgetown,

DE 19947

(302) 856-5600

(302) 856-4607

Title 16, Chapter 64, Section 6404A; authorizes regulations for Bungee Jumping. Regulations effective March 30, 1993. Legislation effective June 1, 1985: Title 16 of Delaware Code Chapter 64; covers mobile and fixed site amusement rides. Yearly permit which must be obtained by June 1 of each year

Electrical inspections required for each carnival/fair or show “set up”

Third party deemed as insurance carrier. Re-inspection of mobile carnival rides at each new site.

Insurance inspections rather than state; no specific guidelines for inspection


Inflatables do not need to be inspected in this state.

Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Bureau of Fair Rides Inspection
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-6500

P: (850) 410-3838
F: (850) 410-3797

24-Hour Accident Reporting: (800) 663-3542

Email: More Info

Updated: 2.27.2014


Paul Welch

Department of Labor Safety Engineering Section

1700 Century Circle

Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 679-0690

(404) 982-3405

(Stationary) Amusement Rides Title 34 Chapter 12 Effective January 1, 1986. (Mobile) Carnival Rides Title 34 Chapter 13 Effective January 1, 1987. Tramways and Ski lifts are covered under Amusement Rides. Chapter 300-8-3 Rules of Georgia Department of Labor Safety Regulations and Bungee Jumping Permits are required annually for all amusement devices prior to issuance of a permit the manager/operator must file proof of insurance in the amount of at least $500,000.00 bodily

Rides are inspected at first ‘set up’ each year, and spot checked several times thereafter.


Jennifer Shishido

Department of Labor and Industrial

Relations Division of Occupational Safety

830 Punchbowl Street, Room 423

Honolulu, HI 96813

(808) 586-9141

(808) 586-9150

Chapter 397, Hawaii Revised Statutes, Boiler and Elevator Safety Law. Chapter 250 of Occupational Safety and Health Standards

Certificate of Inspection is attached to ride after each inspection

Rides inspected every six months by state


Steve Keys, Ops Manager
Division of Building Safety

1090 E Watertower St., Suite 150
Meridan, ID 83642

P: (208) 332-8986
F: (208) 334-2683

Electrical Inspections ONLY. Idaho Code: Title 54 Chapter 10
Permits and inspection required for each set up or annually, prior to first show, for permanent locations.
Permits and inspection required for each set up or annually, prior to first show, for permanent locations.

Updated: 8.13.2012


Douglas Rathbun

Department of Labor Carnival and

Amusement Ride Inspection Division

#1 W. Old State Capital Plaza,

Room 300, Springfield, IL 62701

(217) 558-7194

(217) 782-0596

Illinois Carnival & Amusement Rides Safety Act. Illinois Compiled Statutes 430 ILCS 85/2-1 et seq.

Permits and Licenses: Title 56: Labor and Employment Chap XIII: Carnival-Amusement Safety Board, Part 6000: Carnival & Amusement Ride Inspection Law. Fixed and Annual inspection of amusement rides, amusement attractions, ski lifts, rope tows, go-carts & bungee cord devices. Follow-up inspections are unannounced


Thomas Hendricks

State Fire Marshal – Code Enforcement
Elevator/Amusements Ride Safety Section

402 W. Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46204

P: (317) 232-2054
F: (317) 232-6609

Indiana Amusement revised Code Title 685 IAC 1
Permits are required. Rides are inspected on first “setup” each year. They are then subject to inspection each additional time they are “setup”

Updated: 8.14.2012


James Borwey, Manager

Division of Labor

1000 E. Grand Avenue Des

Moines, IA 50319

(515) 281-3647

(515) 242-5076

State Code – Chapter 88A, “Safety Inspection of Amusement Rides”

Amusement ride operators must submit a completed permit application package no later than May 1 of each year. Operating an amusement ride without the required permit is a

Each ride must pass inspection before the first time it is operated in Iowa each year. Additional inspections may occur at the discretion of the Labor Commissioner.


Terri Sanchez, Director
Kansas Department of Labor
Div of Industrial Safety and Health
417 SW Jackson
Topeka, KS 66603
(785) 296-4386
(785) 296-1775

Allan Vinyard
Kansas Department of Labor
785-296-4386 ext 02312

Updated: 3.21.2015


Chad Halsey, Chief Inspector

Department of Agriculture Division of

Regulation and Inspection

107 Corporate Drive Frankfort,

KY 40601

(502) 573-0282

(502) 564-5669

KRS Chapter 247, effective July 5, 1988.302 KAR 16.08E special regulations for “bungee jumping” operations

$50.00 permit fee, good for one year

One annual inspection required by state. Mobile & fixed site amusements, ski lifts, water slides, air inflatables, and go-cart establishments are all covered


Bill Owens, Mechanical Section Manager

State Fire Marshals Office Mechanical Safety Division
8181 Independence Blvd. Baton
Rouge, LA 70806

P: (225) 925-4297
F: (225) 925-3813

R.S. 40:1484 Louisiana Amusement Ride Safety Law
Permit issued and recorded on sticker which is placed on the ride, after inspection by NAARSO – Level 1 – inspector $20 fee
Unannounced semi-annual inspection of stationary rides. Mobile rides inspected at each set up with follow-up inspection to insure compliance.

Updated: 8.14.2012


Stephen Dixon, Inspector

Department of Public Safety Office of State Fire Marshal
State House Station
52 Augusta, ME 04333

P: (207) 626-3890
F: (207) 287-6251

Title 8, Sec, 501 & 502 General law State of Maine

Requires permits and registration for license

Annual on-site inspection of mechanical rides, carnivals, circuses, etc. upon entering state. Annual inspection of fixed site rides. Mechanical rides and amusement devices are Inspected as complaints received.

Inflatables and other Amusement Devices: Must have device specific manual for each inflatable/amusement device, must show compliance with ASTM standards and pass NFPA Flame Retardant Material testing, and must be used according to manufacturer’s requirements. A permit is required to operate inflatables and amusement devices, but Inflatables and Amusement Devices will not be inspected unless there is a special issue, complaint, or fatality/injury.

A Construction Permit is required prior to building or modifying any building to be used as a center for Inflatables and amusement devices. The building will have to meet requirements of NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, Assembly and Special Amusement Structure sections.

PDF file with additional details

Updated: 8.13.2012


Rob Gavel, Supervisor, Amusement Ride Safety

Maryland Department of Labor Licesning and Regulation
1100 N. Eutaw Street – Room 601
Baltimore, MD 21201

P: (410) 767-2348
F: (410) 333-7683

An owner may not operate an amusement attraction unless the amusement attraction has been registered, inspected, and a certificate of inspection issued by the Commissioner of Labor and Industry.
There is no fee for registering amusement attractions with the the Division of Labor and Industry.
There is no inspection fee.
Certificates for non-inflatable rides and attractions at fairs and carnivals are valid for not more than 30 days.
Each time a non-inflatable ride or attraction is moved to a new location, it must be inspected by a State inspector and a new certificate issued before public operation

Updated: 8.14.2012


Department of Public Safety Division of Inspections
One Ashburton Place Room 1301
Boston, MA 02108

P: (617) 727-3200
F: (617) 248-0813

All amusement devices in Massachusetts must be licensed and are regulated and inspected by the Department of Public Safety. The Department derives its authority from Massachusetts General Law chapter 140, section 205A. Under this authority, the Department has enacted its own regulations which are codified in section 5.00 of title 520 of the Code of Massachusetts Regulations. Regulation and safety issues regarding amusement devices are reviewed by the Amusement Advisory Board. The Board is comprised of 19 voluntary members, who are appointed to serve by the Commissioner.
Prior to owning or operating an amusement device, a license must be granted by the Department. In addition, criminal background checks are required of certain amusement employees. Each amusement device, including inflatable devices, must be registered with the Department annually and inspected according to the regulations.

More Info

Updated: 8.13.2012


Mark Doman

Labor and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Commercial Services

P.O. Box 30018 Lansing, MI 48909

P: (517) 241-9273

Public Act 199 of 1962 carnivals & amusement rides.

Permits and Licenses: Obtained from Commercial Services Licensing, P.O. Box 30018, Lansing, MI 48909. Linda Clewley, Licensing Administrator, P: (517) 241-8720 F: (517) 373-1044

Annual inspection. Periodic inspections based upon past history. Some cites in Michigan require a state inspection before rides can operate

Updated: 8.14.2012


John Schultz

Department of Labor & Industry Code
Administration & Inspection Services

443 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155

P: (651) 284-5821
F: (651) 284-5737

Minnesota Statutes Chapter 184B (7 Sections)
No Permits. $1 million minimum insurance per occurrence. Require a certificate of insurance or affidavit of inspection. $2000 per day civil penalty for violations

Updated: 8.14.2012


Bridgette Wiggins

Office of Attorney General Consumer

Protection Division

P.O. Box 22947 Jackson, MS 39225

(601) 359-4279

(601) 359-4231

State has no statue. Individual cities & municipalities have jurisdiction in their respective areas

A license is required for tax purposes


Larry Watson

Division of Fire Safety
205 Jefferson Ave 13th floor
Jefferson City, MO 65101

Send all regular mail to:
P.O. Box 844
Jefferson City, MO 65101

P: (573) 751-5299
F: (573) 526-5971

RSMO Chapter 316 Section 316.203 to 316.233

Inflatables in Missouri are not regulated except a slide that is over 20 feet tall and a rock climbing wall that is over 10 feet tall. We also regulate all bungee type inflatable and zip line inflatable.

Updated: 8.29.2012


Janet Stetzer

Department of Public Health & Human Services

Cogswell Building 1400 Broadway

Street Helena, MT 59620

(406) 444-5309

(406) 444-4135


Bud Witt

Office of Safety and Labor Standards

5404 Cedar Street Lincoln, NE 68509


(402) 595-1360

Nebraska Amusement Ride Act Effective August 30, 1987; Sections 48-1801 – 48-1820

Annual Permits issued upon completion of application processes

Inspected annually by the State Inspectors. Not done by Insurance inspectors or private inspectors or outside state inspectors. Nebraska DOL employees


David Durke, Civil Engineer

Department of Buildings Clark County

Building Inspector

401 South 4th Street Las Vegas, NV 89101

(702) 455-3000

Chapter 22.16, “Amusement & Transportation Rides Code” Adopted 5-23-91

Permits by city

Licenses by city code inspectors

New Hampshire

W. Briggs Lockwood, Chief

Department of Safety Tramway & Amusement Ride Safety

31 Dock Road Gilford, NH 03249

(603) 293-0091

(603) 293-0586

N.H. Revised statutes annotated (RSA) Chapter 321-A

Permits Registration/Licensed

Prior to registration/licensing, an independent inspector visits the mobile or fixed site ride. Subsequent annual and intermittent inspections conducted by the state on mobile and fixed site rides. Follow up complaints performed by state

New Jersey

Michael D. Triplett, Supervisor of Enforcement

Department of Community Affairs Bureau of Code Services Division of Codes

101 South Broad Street P.O. Box

808 Trenton, NJ 08625

(609) 292-2097

(609) 984-7084

Carnival and Amusement Ride Safety Act (New Jersey Statutes 5:3-31 et seq.) and Carnival-Amusement Rides Regulations (New Jersey Administrative Code Title 5, Chapter 14) with substantive amendments effective March 6, 2000.

Each ride, mobile or fixed-site, requires an annual permit and Certificate of Insurance ($100,000). Nondestructive testing plan, ride operations and maintenance manuals must be filed

Full safety inspections by State inspector required prior to season; carnivals must submit itinerary in advance; mobile rides inspected after set-up at each location; all rides also subject to random inspection throughout season

New Mexico

Paulina Braiman-Robinson, Program Administrator
Office of the Superintendent
Regulation and Licensing Department

2550 Cerrillos Road, 3rd Floor
Santa Fe New Mexico 87505
Telephone: (505) 476-4853
Fax: (505) 476-4511

The New Mexico Carnival Ride Insurance Act requires three million dollars of liability insurance per occurence for injury to persons arising out of the operation of a carnival ride, plus a certificate of inspection certifying the ride has been independently inspected in New Mexico by a national amusement ride safety official class 1, 2, or 3 inspector (NAARSO).

Updated: 1.17.2012

New York

Maria E. Guizzotti

Program Manager 1
NYS Dept. of Labor
DOSH-Industry Inspection
65 Court St. room 400
Buffalo, NY 14202

P: (716) 847-7135
F: (716) 847-7108

Permits: Each amusement ride is $100.

Updated: 8.29.2012

North Carolina

Thomas Chambers

Department of Labor Elevator and

Amusement Device Bureau

11 Hillsboro Street Raleigh, NC 27601

(919) 807-2770

(919) 807-2777

General Statutes of North Carolina Chapter 95 – Article 14b

A permit number is issued which is recorded on a sticker and attached to the ride following inspection

Semi-annual inspection of stationary rides. Unannounced inspection. Every mobile ride inspected at each set-up. Follow-up inspection to insure compliance with recommendation

North Dakota

Mary Dasovick, Director

Department of Health Division of Injury

Prevention & Control

600 E. Boulevard Avenue,

Department 301 Bismark, ND

(701) 328-4537

(701) 328-1412


Gary Hill

Department of Agriculture Amusement Ride
Safety Division
8995 East Main Street
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

P: (614) 728-6330
F: (614) 728-6328

Ohio Revised Code Section 1711.50 – 1711.99. Rides; games; novelties; and side shows

A permit is issued annually for each mobile amusement ride upon completion of a satisfactory safety inspection. Prior to issuance of a license, the operator must file an Ohio itinerary

Every ride is inspected prior to the issuance of the license. Depending upon the firm’s history, rides must be inspected at each subsequent location. Rides found unsafe must be made safe prior to operating again. Licenses are revoked upon failure to maintain adequate insurance coverage and also if the operator fails to make proper repairs. Operators are required to update their Ohio itinerary current

Updated: 8.16.2012


Angelia Cobble

Department of Labor Safety Standards Division

4001 N. Lincoln Boulevard

Oklahoma City, OK 73105

(405) 521-6561

(405) 521-6025

Oklahoma Amusement Ride Safety Act Title 40 O.S. Section 460 thru 469 and Adopted Rules dated February 14, 1984; ’86; ’87; ’90; ’91; ’00; ’02; (Rules re-codified in 1993)

Annual registration. Certificate of Operation issued each mobile and fixed locations – each ride is to be registered with the Oklahoma Labor Department

Inspection required by state inspectors: a) Mobile – each time set up; b) Permanent – annual. Insurance is required


Celina Patterson

Statewide Services Building Codes Division
1535 Edgewater Northwest P.O.
Box 14470 Salem, OR 97309

P: (503) 373-0855

Oregon Revised Statutes 460.210 to 460.230 and Departmental Administrative Rules
Annual permit for operation of all amusement rides
Annual inspection of fair, carnivals, circus, etc. state wide. Annual inspection of all stationary amusement parks

Updated: 8.16.2012


John Dillabaugh

Department of Agriculture Bureau of Rides & Measurement Standards Amusement

2301 North Cameron Street

Harrisburg, PA 17110

(717) 787-2291

(717) 783-4158

Amusement Ride Inspection Act & Regulations. 7 Pennsylvania Code – Title 7 – Chapter 139

Rides must be registered with the Department of Agriculture. An Itinerary an Certificate of Inspection must be provided

Per the regulations. Rides must be inspected by a Certified Inspector every 28 days or every set up, which ever comes first. Quality Control inspections are conducted by State Inspectors on a frequent and random schedule

Rhode Island

John Leyden, Building Commissioner

Department of Administration

1 Capital Hill
Providence, RI 02908
P: (401) 222-3529
F: (401) 222-2599

State of Rhode Island General Laws, Title 23, Chapter 34.1, Short titled: Amusement Ride Safety Act
Annual registration requirements for each ride (permanent and temporary rides included) are: 1) passing annual inspection by independent professional engineer, 2) payment
Annual inspection by independent professional engineer as condition to register the ride annually, and 2) inspection by the State Inspector for temporary amusement devices after each set-up.

Updated: 8.13.2012

South Carolina

Duane Scott, Administrator

Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulations

P.O. Box 11329 Columbia, SC 29211

(803) 896-7630

(803) 896-7650

S.C. Code of Laws 41-18-10 thru 41-18-150. S.C. Amusement Ride Regulation 71-4000-49 thru 71-4950 Bungee Jumping: 52-19-10 thru 52-19-380

Permit required. Good for 12 months ending Dec. 31st

Yearly and unannounced. Operator inspections also

South Dakota

Clark Hepper, Administrator

Department of Health Office of Health Protection

600 E. Capitol Avenue Pierre, SD 57501

(605) 773-4130

(605) 773-6667


Department of Labor & Workforce Development
Workplace Regulations & Compliance Division
Amusement Device Unit
220 French Landing Drive – Floor 2-B
Nashville, TN 37243
Phone: (844) 224-5818

Tennessee Code Annotated § 68-121-101 defines what constitutes an “amusement device” and lists exclusions. More information on permitting may be found at the Amusement Device Unit’s website located at:

Updated: 1.27.2016


Richard Baker, Director

Department of Insurance Loss Control Regulation
P.O. Box 149104
333 Guadalupe
Austin, TX 78714

P: (512) 322-2259
F: (512) 305-7425

The Amusement Ride Safety Inspection and Insurance Act is found in the Occupations Code, 2151 in lieu of the Insurance Code 21.60. Effective January 1, 2000, regulations require that a person who operates an amusement ride must post signage where consumers can report an unsafe ride or defective ride or an operator who is operating a ride in an unsafe manner. A contact person and number must be available for all amusement parks, fairs, carnivals, attractions at principal entrance.

Insurance requirement is $100,000 per occurrence with $300,000 aggregate for Class A Rides and not less than $1 million per occurrence for Class B Amusement Rides.

Annual inspection required with inspection certificate submitted to the Texas Department of Insurance for review. Inspectors are required to be professionally qualified by the insurer.

Updated: 9.5.2012


Traci Gundersen, Director

Division of Consumer Protection
State of Utah, Dept. of Commerce
160 E 300 S, 2nd Floor
P. O. Box 146704
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-6704

P: (801) 530-6601
F: (801) 530-6001

The state does not regulate the safety aspects of an amusement park location, but the city in which you are located may have ordinances that restrict or regulate certain amusement rides. You should check with the city that you’re located in to see what kinds of regulations are in place.

Updated: 8.31.2012


Betty Poulin, Director

Secretary of State

Heritage One Building 81 River

Street-Drawer 90 Montpelier, VT

(802) 828-2386

(802) 828-2853

31 U.S.A Section 721-724

Certificate of operation is required, issued by Secretary of State upon post of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 and fee of $100. The certificate is valid for 1 year


Cindy L. Davis, C.B.O., State Building Codes Director

VA Dept. of Housing and Community Development
600 E. Main Street – Suite 300
Richmond, VA 23219

P: (804) 371-7161
F: (804) 371-7092

he responsibility of enforcement falls to the building department of each local government. They may use their own certified inspectors or alternatively they may authorize the use of an approved third party agency. Each locality obtains the amusement device inspection stickers directly from DHCD for distribution. Additionally our office, via the Technical Review Board, is the means by which anyone aggrieved by a decision or action can appeal.

Updated: 8.31.2012


Crystal Forsberg

Department of Labor & Industries
7273 Linderson Way SW 1st Floor
Tumwater, WA 98501

P: (360) 902-5259
F: (360) 902-5595

Chapter 67.42 RCW, 19.28 RCW

Amusement Rides require Permits and Licenses. Annual operating permits.
Annual Safety and Mechanical Inspection. Electrical Inspection each “set-up”. Maintain liability insurance.

Updated: 8.29.2012

West Virginia

Melissa A. Richardson, Director
WV Division of Labor
P: (304) 558-7890 ext. 114 or (304) 380-9328

Mike Ayers, Compliance Officer
(304) 380-9482 / (304) 415-6836

John Ellis, Compliance Officer
(304) 380-9275 / (304) 549-0730

Full details, applications and forms listed on the website below.

Updated: 9.4.2012


David Vriezen, Section Chief

Department of Commerce Public Sector

Safety & Mines

201 W. Washington Ave. P.O. Box

2538 Madison, WI 53701

(608) 261-2503

(608) 283-7425

Chapter 101 & Administrative Code Chapter. COMM 34 – Amusement Rides & Devices

Annual registration required prior to opening to public. Registration fee required

Seasonal inspections for mobile and permanent rides. Re-inspection when violations are found. Inspection fees required


Dean Finkenbinder, Director

Department of Agriculture Consumer Health Services

2219 Carey Avenue Cheyenne, WY 82002

(307) 777-6587

(307) 777-6593

Statue places all responsibility on local subdivisions.