Question & Answer Phone Call with a Jump Center Manager
Turn UP your speakers and listen to this call with an indoor Jump Center manager:
Get Your Indoor Bounce House Business
Startup Questions Answered in this Call!
Here is the FULL LIST of the questions
covered in this call along with "seek times"
- 0:09 – What state was the jump center located in?
- 0:14 – How big was the city?
- 0:38 – What year did the center open?
- 0:48 – What size was the facility?
- 0:54 – How many jump rooms and cake rooms did you have?
- 01:30 – What was the ceiling height? Do you think it’s an important factor?
- 02:11 – What did you use for flooring? What would you suggest is the best option and why?
- 03:17 – How many inflatables did you have at the facility?
- 03:30 – Where were the inflatables purchased?
- 04:05 – How often did you clean the inflatables?
- 04:40 – Did you have to repair or replace any inflatables due to wear and tear?
- 05:50 – How busy was the center? Was it seasonal?
- 08:35 – Did you offer arcade games?
- 09:15 – Did you offer any food items?
- 10:00 – Did you offer Teen Night? What was your experience with it? Was it profitable?
- 11:58 – What additional services did the jump center offer? Anything unique?
- 13:10 – How important is upselling, especially when it comes to birthday party packages?
- 14:37 – How many birthday parties did you host each week? weekends?
- 15:50 – How many employees did you have?
- 16:38 – How long would your employees typically stay on the clock?
- 17:11 – How much did you pay your employees?
- 17:49 – Were the employees required to read a safety-training manual or go through a safety training?
- 18:31 – Did you run into any problems with your employees?
- 19:40 – How and where do you find the best employees?
- 20:22 – How did you conduct your interviews?
- 21:24 – What were your hours of operation?
- 22:44 – What did you charge your walk-in customers for open jump?
- 23:27 – Did you sell membership cards, time cards, or gift cards?
- 24:27 – How many walk-in customers did you get during the week, weekends?
- 25:18 – Did you have any problems with older teens? Did you set age limits?
- 26:14 – Did you have a video surveillance system in place?
- 27:09 – Have you ever had an injury in your center, and if so how did you resolve it?
- 29:20 – How often were the owners present at the facility, do you feel it was enough?
- 31:58 – What are some of your biggest operating costs? How do you keep them down?
- 32:25 – What are the major surprises/pit falls you would want everyone to know when starting or operating a jump center?
- 35:00 – Do you have any final words of advice or encouragement for those that have just begun the venture of starting their own jump center?
At the end of the call you’ll know much more about the indoor bounce house business
AND you’ll have MANY ideas for your own center!! If you have more questions, schedule a private call.
Get instant access to just the recording for only $19.99!
Privacy & Security. All your information is safe and secure. The entire transaction will take place on a secure server using SSL technology.
This is a digital product and no physical products will be mailed to your house. By making this digital, you will have instant access to the Q & A recording immediately after your purchase. After purchase just login to play the recording. This recording can easily be accessed with both a PC and a Mac. This is a 1 time purchase and you can feel safe that we will NEVER bill you again for this product!
DISCLAIMER: Although the information in this recording is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, InflatableStartup.com makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information. Furthermore we do not and cannot guarantee your jump center will be successful or that you will qualify for funding based on information in this recording. You assume full financial risk when you start your own business. The success of your jump center depends solely on you.